- Iran – the Imperial Congress versus the President, the American people and a common good
- Some thoughts on Obama’s direction away from war and the neocon alliance with ISIL
- The Invasion of the Dominican Republic: 50 years On
- How Animals Fare in War [excerpt]
- IRAN NUKES DEAL: What Are They Trying to Tell Us?
Category Archives: Waziristan
By Joe Scarry from his blog Scarry Thoughts We are living in a nightmare that makes Philip K. Dick’s dystopias look cozy in comparison. By now, everyone is aware of the killing done by U.S. drones in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and … Continue reading
CIA-operated drone strikes which continued intermittently on Pakistan’s tribal areas since 2004 have intensified after the death of Osama Bin Laden in the country. In 2006, in one of the most lethal strikes, an unmanned air vehicle killed 69 children, … Continue reading