This is the reality of what actually happened in Iraq: aggression, slaughter, atrocity, ruin. It is the only reality; there is no other. And it was done deliberately, knowingly, willingly. Indeed, the bipartisan American power structure spent more than $1 trillion to make it happen. It is a record of unspeakable savagery, an abomination, an outpouring of the most profound and filthy moral evil.
- To the First Female Rangers
- #Twitter Community for Peace Activism: What Do We Understand?
- Obama’s speech on the Iran Nuclear Treaty – we all should support this
- Left Progressives Collaborated As Investors in Genocide Owned CNN CIA US Gov & NATO Destroyed Libya
- Slogan ‘Black Lives Matter!’ Not Intended to Include Lives Taken by Black GI’s Overseas