This is the reality of what actually happened in Iraq: aggression, slaughter, atrocity, ruin. It is the only reality; there is no other. And it was done deliberately, knowingly, willingly. Indeed, the bipartisan American power structure spent more than $1 trillion to make it happen. It is a record of unspeakable savagery, an abomination, an outpouring of the most profound and filthy moral evil.
- Hunger Games: Hunting vs. Healing
- The danger of renewed Cold War with Iran
- At UN Syria Fails to Call for Nuremberg Prosecution of US and Allies Funding/Organizing Terrorist Invasion
- Iran and Appeasement at UN General Debate also No Call for Justice via Nuremberg Prosecution of US
- What war is: Captain Dan Quinn stands up to American crimes