This is the reality of what actually happened in Iraq: aggression, slaughter, atrocity, ruin. It is the only reality; there is no other. And it was done deliberately, knowingly, willingly. Indeed, the bipartisan American power structure spent more than $1 trillion to make it happen. It is a record of unspeakable savagery, an abomination, an outpouring of the most profound and filthy moral evil.
- Iran – the Imperial Congress versus the President, the American people and a common good
- Some thoughts on Obama’s direction away from war and the neocon alliance with ISIL
- The Invasion of the Dominican Republic: 50 years On
- How Animals Fare in War [excerpt]
- IRAN NUKES DEAL: What Are They Trying to Tell Us?