Kevin Zeese, Executive Director of VotersForPeace and Co-Chair of Come Home America, discusses whistleblower Bradley Manning’s treatment at Fort Leavenworth prison; why the UN torture investigator is still being denied a private interview with Manning; how Manning’s chance for a fair military trial has been greatly impaired by Obama’s pronouncement of his guilt; the common ground shared by protesters – from the Left and Right – against government corruption; and why relying on the UN to enforce the rule of law isn’t ideal, but is almost required while all means of legal redress are denied.
- To the First Female Rangers
- #Twitter Community for Peace Activism: What Do We Understand?
- Obama’s speech on the Iran Nuclear Treaty – we all should support this
- Left Progressives Collaborated As Investors in Genocide Owned CNN CIA US Gov & NATO Destroyed Libya
- Slogan ‘Black Lives Matter!’ Not Intended to Include Lives Taken by Black GI’s Overseas