Kevin Zeese, Executive Director of VotersForPeace and Co-Chair of Come Home America, discusses whistleblower Bradley Manning’s treatment at Fort Leavenworth prison; why the UN torture investigator is still being denied a private interview with Manning; how Manning’s chance for a fair military trial has been greatly impaired by Obama’s pronouncement of his guilt; the common ground shared by protesters – from the Left and Right – against government corruption; and why relying on the UN to enforce the rule of law isn’t ideal, but is almost required while all means of legal redress are denied.
- Iran – the Imperial Congress versus the President, the American people and a common good
- Some thoughts on Obama’s direction away from war and the neocon alliance with ISIL
- The Invasion of the Dominican Republic: 50 years On
- How Animals Fare in War [excerpt]
- IRAN NUKES DEAL: What Are They Trying to Tell Us?