- So, How’s That Ukrainian “Revolution” Working Out?
- April 15: Funding the Empire
- SUPPORT the “Come Clean on Drone Killings” Act: Schiff/Jones HR 4372: the Targeted Lethal Force Transparency Act
- Heck, Why Not Just Make it the 51st State?
- Illinois, Write or Call Your Member of Congress Today: Make the U.S. Come Clean on Drone Killings
Tag Archives: Coleen Rowley
The Problem with Human Rights/Humanitarian Law Taking Precedence over the Nuremberg Principle: Torture is Wrong but So Is the Supreme War Crime
by Coleen Rowley A number of human rights issues converge on Friday January 11, 2013. In Washington DC and many other cities around the country, including the Twin Cities, people will don orange “Gitmo” jumpsuits and black hoods to protest the 11th year anniversary-travesty … Continue reading
Obama’s re-election campaign may be focusing almost exclusively on domestic economic issues but there are strong forces pushing him and the U.S to war again, this time with Iran. The dangerous brinkmanship with Iran could be alleviated if facts were … Continue reading
by Coleen Rowley In the last few days, first at the Republican Straw Poll in Ames, Iowa, and then outside Obama’s town hall in Cannon Falls, we found the “Come Home America” message (see photos below) is resonating for different … Continue reading
By Come Home America’s Coleen Rowley. The Des Moines news reporter who noted our anti-war message at the entrance of yesterday’s Republican Straw Poll in Ames, Iowa, was not present with us long enough to see the real story. Our … Continue reading