- So, How’s That Ukrainian “Revolution” Working Out?
- April 15: Funding the Empire
- SUPPORT the “Come Clean on Drone Killings” Act: Schiff/Jones HR 4372: the Targeted Lethal Force Transparency Act
- Heck, Why Not Just Make it the 51st State?
- Illinois, Write or Call Your Member of Congress Today: Make the U.S. Come Clean on Drone Killings
Category Archives: The Right’s Challange
by Joe Scarry So here’s an interesting question: the Federal Aviation Administration recently designated Griffiss International Airport near Rome, NY, as the hub of one of the first six designated drone testing locations in the country, in New York State. Griffiss is … Continue reading
by jay janson As I write, am listening at the same time to a large chorus gloriously singing Handel’s Messiah on the radio – so energetic, dramatic, powerful,and yet so deeply pious – Handel was a genius. Over the years … Continue reading
by Joe Scarry I was sitting listening to Russia’s Mariinsky Orchestra perform Stravinksy’s Rite of Spring last night in Chicago. The first time this music was performed, there was a riot in the theater. I guess that’s what great art should do … Continue reading