- So, How’s That Ukrainian “Revolution” Working Out?
- April 15: Funding the Empire
- SUPPORT the “Come Clean on Drone Killings” Act: Schiff/Jones HR 4372: the Targeted Lethal Force Transparency Act
- Heck, Why Not Just Make it the 51st State?
- Illinois, Write or Call Your Member of Congress Today: Make the U.S. Come Clean on Drone Killings
Category Archives: Somalia
by jay janson Eminent historian Prof. Noam Chomsky of M.I.T., various times voted world’s most famous intellectual in international polls, has said over and over again, without provoking much negative outcry, “If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would … Continue reading
by Joe Scarry When you start to look at the way U.S. drone killings are reported — as I did with the September 5 drone killing in Pakistan – you notice that the U.S. government has amodus operandi for pulling the wool over … Continue reading
UN Day Films – Gloating Faces, Libya Syria Destroyed, Somalian Korean Genocides Augur Nuremberg UN Trial
by jay janson The United Nations Organization was created by the Colonial Powers; for the Colonial Powers; of the Colonial Powers, plus a few dozen of their nominally freed colonies on October 24, 1945. This past Thursday was its sixty-sixth birthday … Continue reading
by jay janson For Kenya, with a population about the same as California, the September shopping mall massacre must have been nearly an equivalent shock for Kenyans as the much deadlier 9/11 terrorist attack was for the much larger American … Continue reading