Kevin Zeese, Executive Director of VotersForPeace and Co-Chair of Come Home America, discusses whistleblower Bradley Manning’s treatment at Fort Leavenworth prison; why the UN torture investigator is still being denied a private interview with Manning; how Manning’s chance for a fair military trial has been greatly impaired by Obama’s pronouncement of his guilt; the common ground shared by protesters – from the Left and Right – against government corruption; and why relying on the UN to enforce the rule of law isn’t ideal, but is almost required while all means of legal redress are denied.
- So, How’s That Ukrainian “Revolution” Working Out?
- April 15: Funding the Empire
- SUPPORT the “Come Clean on Drone Killings” Act: Schiff/Jones HR 4372: the Targeted Lethal Force Transparency Act
- Heck, Why Not Just Make it the 51st State?
- Illinois, Write or Call Your Member of Congress Today: Make the U.S. Come Clean on Drone Killings