Kevin Zeese, Executive Director of VotersForPeace and Co-Chair of Come Home America, discusses whistleblower Bradley Manning’s treatment at Fort Leavenworth prison; why the UN torture investigator is still being denied a private interview with Manning; how Manning’s chance for a fair military trial has been greatly impaired by Obama’s pronouncement of his guilt; the common ground shared by protesters – from the Left and Right – against government corruption; and why relying on the UN to enforce the rule of law isn’t ideal, but is almost required while all means of legal redress are denied.
- No Drones Illinois Endorses Call to Drop Boeing from Chicago Air and Water Show
- Audio interview: “United States Empire Stretching Itself Too Thin”
- “Surveillance is Useful and Also Threatening”
- Boeing Has an Israel Problem . . . and Chicago Has a Boeing Problem
- A New Opening for Social Transformation?